Exchange & Return Policy
We always value our customer’s needs and wants, so when it comes to our Exchange Policy, we made sure we keep our valued customers satisfied by implementing a suitable policy. If you’re not fully satisfied with the product you purchased, simply bring it back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will assist you.
What Qualifies as an Exchange?
- Items that you want to exchange must be unworn, unwashed and unused with all original tags attached.
- AMIRÁ Exchange Policy allows you to exchange only clothing items purchased within 14 days of receipt.
- We do not accept any exchanges without the original invoice slip.
- Exchange must be made in the same amount of the exchanged product value or more than the value.
- If damaged or incorrect items are delivered, please contact us at +8801755-530956 and provide the following information for further evaluation:
1. Order Number
2. Images of the delivered article with visible issue
- No Discounted or Special Offer items will be exchanged.
- No Cash/Bank refund against the Exchanged Product(s).
- Fashion Jewelry are not covered by the Exchange policy.
- All exchanges are subject to stock availability.
- Customers must pay for delivery charges if an exchange is requested for online orders.
- Orders dispatched or processed cannot be cancelled or edited.
- Customers can cancel orders at any time before the order has been processed.
- Amirá holds the authority to cancel any order in cases such as, the item is out of stock, pricing errors, or the credit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution.
- If the customer refuses to accept the order at the time of delivery, Amirá is not liable to refund or compensate for the order amount.